Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sheet Music For Empty Frames

Scoperta la fonte di reddito del comandante

(post updated 15/07, after the initial publication)

-
Yeah', I could not believe when the ' I have read.

But some statements can be explained only by lobbying on behalf of multinationals.

What statements? These

:




Straker said ...

Other research confirms that smoking a few cigarettes a day protects against air pollutants and respiratory cancers. That must be why demonize the cigarette?
14 July, 2010 10:14

(source: tankerenemy )


British American Tobacco, Philip Morris and other companies would like to thank.

I wonder 'if they receive cash or checks ...

Hotfix


Straker said ...

I do not care what they say and even ... I enjoy often predict their reactions. They are so predictable that bore me.

regards cigarettes, the chemo, health officers, vaccines etc. certainly will not be insults that will make me change my mind on the rot that surrounds us and which ones are the idiot massiam expression.

A heartfelt "Go to hell," the servants of the regime and to the control of the ministries.
July 14, 2010 20:33


No master, your problem 'that speaks only to give air to the teeth and not worry about connecting the single neuron in the muscles of your fingers.
Ah, you have already 'contacted to find out your IBAN?

Greetings
Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment