Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Pci Bridge Driver Installed On My Computer

SALAD PUNTARELLE



...con dressing al miele e balsamico e crostini di pane ai semi di girasole (giusto per non pubblicare un post dal titolo wertmulleriano ).

In origine i crostini were ' crispy bread with figs ' (remember my vegmenu inspired by the proposals of Andrea Alfieri Sempione42 ?) but since I'm much more free-range (the truth is that the bread with figs do not have it ) The variant there was' na wonder and see if I just just advancing the sunflower seed bread prepared on Saturday. Perfect to obtain a handful of croutons.

This morning while I was in the supermarket addocchiato certain Catalonia that I looked at attention, as if to attract my attention. Here we go.
pranzettino I had in mind.
just that, as a good valley, I have never ventured mica in my life with chicory. Never ever ever. In fact, I think I've eaten very few times (because I often was proposed with anchovies that I detest with all my heart).
And then? Bon, let's try anyway. On the web there are a lot of advice also 'photoguide' (for example this) so all in all it is not difficult, just a little 'patience.
Catalonia that I bought is not really that fat that you see in the pictures that I linked, but that long (I know 'too technical?) But I chose well making sure that possessed a heart consisting of beautiful leaves that I keep carefully cleaned and cut into strips with the help Paring of (the leaves 'normal' I have boiled in salted water).
I put it to soak in cold water with ice cubes, acidulated with lemon, about an hour the strips, which are curled benissimissimo.
I made a dressing with half a teaspoon of honey dandelion (thanks to my advisors online, Valentina and Enza !) Half a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar: I put it into a coffee cup and heated briefly in microwave liquefy the honey, then salt and pepper set.
I seasoned with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil the curls, I sprinkled them with the dressing and I added a generous handful of croutons (Ie sunflower seed bread cut into cubes and toasted briefly in non-stick frying pan greased with olive oil just barely).

dell'insalatina chicory I am officially in love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment