Monday, May 31, 2010

How To Adjust A Honeywell Pilot Light

TOFU MEATBALLS AND OLIVE BROWSE

UhlallĂ , is so long that no trimming a meatball recipe ... I have to fix it. Because we all know, is Golosastra fond of meatballs and never misses a chance to prepare with ingredients that captain in the clutches.
Yesterday my sister has prepared me for delicious meatballs that I'll just make the first opportunity for the blog, but tonight I improvised this recipe for my dinner with Peponzola (this mother, daughter of delicious meatballs), experiencing another ploy delicious taste for tofu.

I often read negative comments on tofu and I'd like to say a few words about it.
Tofu is a food-looking effects, texture and flavor really unattractive, especially for those who interpret it as a 'replacement' of the cheese which, of course, does not even remotely taste.
Very
used by vegetarians and even more by those who have adopted a purely vegan diet, but many are the 'omnivores' and for health reasons (problems with cholesterol or triglycerides) or lactose intolerance, try the approach with this food mysterious. Often with results not very encouraging.
heartily recommend, but the heart of the heart to heart (no, not the keyboard is enchanted and even my mononeurone, is a board actually heard!) to use the Good tofu.
Then notice that supercommerciale found in supermarkets. Prefer a tofu purchased in a health food store, I am sure that with this device and some other trucchettino to cook a dish you can enjoy not only healthy but also delicious.
I have not yet experienced the self, the tofu (and seitan) in my kitchen are a kind of four-veg-jump-in-pan: a wildcard ingredient to solve a meal in minutes.
Just like it happened tonight ...



TOFU MEATBALLS AND OLIVE
(and capers and fresh thyme)
doses for a dozen balls
130 grams of tofu
30 g green olives
5 g capers
a tablespoon of fresh thyme breadcrumbs
a tablespoon of olive oil
The process is likely to not be easier! Puree tofu, olives and capers (rinsed and dried well) and a blender with thyme leaves.
Shape with hands into balls the size of a small walnut and roll very well in the breadcrumbs.
Cook the meatballs in a pan with a trickle of olive oil, stirring frequently, for about ten minutes or until golden brown.
notes - that is, in my opinion, the punishment to prepare a larger quantity, bake in preheated oven.




0 comments:

Post a Comment