Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tally Software Exception Error

Smoking is harmful ... : D

-
But for once I do not want to smoke. And no, not what you do corrado: D

From the blog comments of the master:




Portierino said ... Personally

Conscious of the problem are chemtrails and I beat the shit of disinformation, they are just poor people that do a shitty job. It seems to me that during WWII they used smoke candles closer to those events to create a veil in the sky and make life difficult for the flak and deaden the roar of the engines to facilitate the work of the bombers . The photo is definitely a fake, even a child would understand.
June 22, 2010 9:35
(source: tankerenemy.com )


How to say without being accused of offenses ...

Ah yes, here.

understood everything in life, eh genius?

Now I have said and repeated several times, before we talk about a topic, and 'having to know at least the basics of it.

Before posting sources, we make an example, or rather two.

The first: I am an anti-aircraft gunner during an attack by, I get the information from the firing control system (which uses radar observers and ) on location and altitude of the attackers, imposed on the direction and timing of flak and I fire. To see the enemy aircraft on the whole I do not give much, if my command draws a veil of smoke better.

The second: I'm a bomber (as a crew member to the release bombs) capoformazione of the aircraft, the goal to use my nice Norden who unfortunately has a serious limitation: need to better target the target is visible ! Otherwise we might as well releases the State of Greyhound! So if my command draws a veil of smoke sent him to ca ... Well, as far dell'insubordinazione, of course. : D

Sources:
http://www.lonesentry.com/articles/ttt08/german-use-of-smoke.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti- aircraft_warfare

Greetings
Hanmi

0 comments:

Post a Comment